I am John Frank Higgins Trial Lawyer; welcome to my website. I am a native to New Mexico and am a member in good standing of the State Bar of New Mexico. I have designed this website in the hopes may provide useful information to educate you in some of the many areas of New Mexico law.
Although this website should not be relied upon as direct legal advice as it does not form an attorney client relationship with my office, hopefully it will give you an overview of the areas of law that I practice and to which I may be of assistance to you. In making this website, my goal was not to recreate a phone book/television ad; I have tried to create a page that has useful information. I will continue to submit blogs and other entries that I hope you will find useful in the days and years to come.
Please feel free to email or call me if you have any questions about any of the areas of law that I practice or need a consultation. Good luck and god bless.
If you like this website please follow me on social media:
- I hired John F. Higgins to draft and negotiate contracts for a reality TV venture. Mr. Higgins is a perspicatious attorney with a fervent grasp of the law and an eye for detail. He took a consientious approach to fully understanding all aspects of the deal, and delivered a comprehensive document. During negotiations he demonstrated highly developed communication skills and represented my position with compassion and integrity. I will be seeking Mr. Higgins council for future business transactions, or to act as a personal advocate.Client
- Mr. Higgins fought for me in a child custody case at first i felt i was loosing because i ended up paying child support and my arrtears were and still are in the thousands.However we were battling against ghetto trash ROBERT BARLOW but Mr. Higgins refused to stoop to his level he was calm creative and at times down right funny but in the end i didnt win custody but i did recieve more time with my daughter and thats a step.Iwas alittle saddened when he ended our contract but hey all angels have to say their goodbyes.Client
- I retained John Higgins after I gave someone a damage deposit, but the person ended up being a scam artist. The scam extended to a lot of different people and condos in Nashville. I went to the police, worked with a detective, and the district attorney, but no one was able to help me. It was a large sum of money and I was desperate to get my money back. John Higgins took my case and through his hard work and relentless determination was able to get my money back. I was the only person involved in the scam that was able to get my money back, and I credit John Higgins. He was able to help me when no one else could. He is a great attorney and I would definately recommend him to anyone.Client
- I would recommend John Higgins to anyone who needs a true advocate. An attorney who will be there with you through thick and thin. His knowledge of the law is impeccable, and his attention to detail is outstanding. John has represented me on several very difficult cases and he has always exceeded my expectations. I've dealt with many lawyers throughout my career. John Higgins is simply the best!Support
- I am a physician and needed specialized employment contracts reviewed and new contracts drafted. Mr. Higgins was very efficient in ascertaining what I needed and then quickly produced documents that have served me well for two years. I have dealt with many attorneys over the years and would rate Mr. Higgins at the top. I recommend without reservations.Client